Saturday, June 5, 2010

30-Day TRUE WOMAN Makeover - Looking Back...

"put on a happy face..."

WOW! It's hard to believe that the 'challenge' is done (but not, if you know what I mean)... I have grown so much and learned so much, and this was the PERFECT time for me to be a part of this '30-Day True Woman Make-over'. I think to the verse in Esther, 'for such a time as this...' ("Do not think that because you are in the king's house you alone of all the Jews will escape. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" - Esther 4:13-15) So much is going on in my life spiritually and physically, emotionally and socially, and I am sooooo blessed to know that I don't have to be the 'VIRTUAL' woman, yet I can be WHO GOD CALLED ME TO BE, as a 'VIRTUOUS' woman.

What a true blessing this has been, and if you have journeyed along with me, then I pray that you were blessed as well in your own journey, but that you saw the life of another 'Christian woman' who was far from perfect, become a woman that God can use. I love how God can take the ORDINARY and turn it (or them) into something (or someone) who can be EXTRAORDINARY through His power and annointing!

This is truly something that does need to be shared, with the next generation, and I am going to begin that teaching and training very soon~~ Anyone joining me? (not actually joining me, but doing it in your own home, church, town/city, around the world... etc.)

A prayer to bless you with... ALL my sista's in the Lord (whoever you may be)...


"We thank you LORD for YOUR HAND at work in these human circumstances that are trying to distract us from doing YOUR WORK elsewhere, and within this situation as well. Thank you Lord for allowing us to grow EACH ONE OF US as individuals which You have called to do Your good work. God what YOU put together, let no man put asunder... but God I pray that WHAT YOU DO NOT PUT TOGETHER (and what man puts together without You) will be put asunder... Let us THINK about ALL that is on our hearts and minds, as you have asked us to, 'whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.' (Philippians 4:8) and I claim that we all CAN & WILL pray, 'I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (All of us who are mature should take such a view of things.) And if on some point [I] think differently, that too God will make clear to [me].' (Philippians 3:14-15)

I also pray GOD right now in the NAME OF JESUS, that you will touch the hearts and spirits and minds and emotions of me and ALL my 'sisters' (those I know and love, and those I don't)... that you will grant us Your forgiveness, strength, and the release of your peace and love in our lives as a whole. Bring us all closer together as spiritual sisters, daughters, mentors and mothers, and closer to You as our HEAVENLY FATHER. God remove any bitterness or depression (or other negative things that are not of You) that may be sitting idle in our hearts, minds and spirits, our wills, our emotions, our conscious and our subconscious, our intellect and such... Fill that void with the fruit of Your Spirit, that we ALL may move on in this to all that YOU HAVE CALLED US TO BE AS WOMEN of GOD!  That WE may be an example to other women (younger & older) around us, but especially to our younger generations. Help us as the 'younger' generations honour and respect the 'older' generations as well! Jesus, YOU are the Great Redeemer, and You do hold us all in your hand Father, so just let Your Spirit be released in us all, and flow so that we may flow in Your will and Your ways... Let Your Spirit fall, and empower us to walk strong and with authority and power as YOUR DAUGHTERS of Faith! Let us not 'fall asleep' anymore, but let us run with perseverance to the finish... God, guide our steps, our words, our thoughts, and our actions so that all we think, feel, say and do will glorify YOU!

I close with the verse, and pray it for ALL my sisters (and brothers too) - 'And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.' (Philippians 4:7)


IN JESUS' PRECIOUS NAME,
AMEN!!"

BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out 'THE ME I WANT TO BE'/'MONVEE' Intro Video By John Ortberg

I WRITE LIKE... (Click the link below and 'Analyze your writing')

I write like
Anne Rice

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Two are better than one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails