Saturday, July 17, 2010

SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG...

God has been working in my heart & spirit, and I have not forgotten about this BLOG. I apologize to any followers who have come, and received nothing new. I actually like to re-read different blogs, and gain new revelation regarding the topics or verses covered.

I am going forward more with 'CRE8TED 2 SHINE', and seeing what God will do when I use the gifts and talents that He has given me for His Kingdom and for His glory!

Since I have completed the 30-Day Makeover, I have purchased the book 'BECOMING GOD'S TRUE WOMAN' by NANCY LEIGH-DEMOSS, and other books regarding girls and women of God. I am also now involved in a BOOK CLUB at our church, where we are reading and studying the book 'LINEAGE OF GRACE' by FRANCINE RIVERS. So I look forward in anticipation of the things that will transpire this coming year! HOPE YOU WILL JOIN ME!

...MORE INFO. TO COME!

Be blessed & Be a blessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out 'THE ME I WANT TO BE'/'MONVEE' Intro Video By John Ortberg

I WRITE LIKE... (Click the link below and 'Analyze your writing')

I write like
Anne Rice

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Two are better than one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails