Saturday, January 15, 2011

'A Woman of Faith' - A NEW Devotional

Since I have begun 2011 with a NEW devotional, I thought I would let my 'followers' here in on it too... I am going to start another ADVENTURE here this year as well, like the 30-Day Makeover, but haven't decided what yet.



So here's my devotions on 'A WOMAN of FAITH' (and I will continue to update as I write them).


DAY #1 - A Woman of Faith ~ Matthew 21:21
DAY #2 - He Heals the Broken-Hearted ~ James 1:12
DAY #3 - Living Righteously ~ 1 Peter 1:15-16
DAY #4 - Giving Thanks to the Giver ~ James 5:13
DAY #5 - Comforting Others ~ 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
DAY #6 - Solving Life's Riddles ~ James 3:17
DAY #7 - Your Great Expectations ~ Proverbs 13:12
DAY #8 - Faith That Works ~ Romans 1:17
DAY #9 - Finding Fulfillment ~ John 16:24
DAY #10 - God's Attentiveness ~ 2 Chronicles 16:9
DAY #11 - Embraced by God ~ Lamentations 3:22
DAY #12 - His Strength ~ Psalm 27:1
DAY #13 - Still Growing ~ 1 Corinthians 13:11
DAY #14 - Joy Is... ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
DAY #15 - And the Greatest of These ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


EACH ONE WILL HAVE IT'S OWN LINK... but for now, just click this link to view them all in the order of your choosing.


BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out 'THE ME I WANT TO BE'/'MONVEE' Intro Video By John Ortberg

I WRITE LIKE... (Click the link below and 'Analyze your writing')

I write like
Anne Rice

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Two are better than one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails