Wednesday, May 26, 2010

30-Day TRUE WOMAN Make-Over Day 25

Well... so funny thing... REVIVE OUR HEARTS never emailed me the link to DAY #25, so I forgot to do it... not blaming them of course as I was out shopping for school stuff after work, and then made it home in time to watch the BIGGEST LOSER FINALE! (YAY.... humph, did everyone watch it yet? I won't ruin it yet...) So I didn't make time either... oops! Anyway, I am doing Day #25 and #26 together... well in separate blog entries, but on the same day.

Today's (well yesterday's) topic is (was) - MAKE YOUR HUSBAND A PRIORITY!
Today's (well yesterday's) verse is (was) Proverbs 31:25 - "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."

Somehow, I am a little sleepy, so I will finish this one tomorrow... and also #26, and I guess #27...

BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out 'THE ME I WANT TO BE'/'MONVEE' Intro Video By John Ortberg

I WRITE LIKE... (Click the link below and 'Analyze your writing')

I write like
Anne Rice

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Two are better than one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails