Saturday, May 1, 2010

WELCOME to the 'TRUE WOMAN - 30 DAY MAKEOVER'...


Hey! HAPPY MAY 1st!! The month to celebrate MOM's, or women everywhere. To celebrate this month of MAY, I have decided to go on a 30 (technically 31 days are in May) Day Makeover with "True Woman.com" -- I just found this wonderful site for Christian women, and have already done previous studies on Proverbs 31, and the Women of the Bible, yet I am very excited to see God reveal something *NEW* to me in our relationship through this 'make-over'. I will be doing my blog devotionals here still, as that is a desire of my heart, and a way to help you renew your own relationship with God, yet I will be following along with Nancy Leigh DeMoss and the other "TRUE WOMEN" who are taking, and have already taken this challenge... I hope that YOU will join me! (click the 'Start the Make-Over' link below)


True Woman Start the Make-Over

You can also follow Nancy and "Revive Our Heart" Ministries on FACEBOOK.

Have fun, be blessed & be a blessing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out 'THE ME I WANT TO BE'/'MONVEE' Intro Video By John Ortberg

I WRITE LIKE... (Click the link below and 'Analyze your writing')

I write like
Anne Rice

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Two are better than one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails